BusinessKrafts is a B2B platform that offers solutions, services and support to startups and existing micro, small and medium businesses through online channels so that they can grow and go global. Our services help businesses to have strong online presence. A unique blend of strategy, technology and creativity defines BusinessKrafts.
Services offered by BusinessKrafts include – domain registration, web hosting, web development, website design, e-commerce solutions, SEO, digital marketing, online advertising, bulk SMS, market research, marketing consulting, business planning, marketing strategy building and online branding.
Since all of our services are digital in nature, you can avail those services from any place of the World. You don’t need to visit our office to avail any service. You can order the service by many modes available on our website or just by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.Howeve, if you live near our business location, you may visit our office for detailed discussion before availing any of our service
We have two modes of providing services and products.
- Domain registration, web hosting and easy drag-and-drop website building services are available on our do-it-yourself portal. You may click here to visit the portal so that you can avail the services.
- For other services, such as, SEO, digital marketing, online advertising, branding, business consulting, strategy building, market research, web development, website design etc., you need to fill up our quote request form and submit it online. Within 24 hours of receiving details of your requirements, we’ll contact you with a custom quote. After that you may to verify the quote and ask us to work for your project. As soon as we receive your order with 50% advanced payment, we’ll start working for you.
In all the cases, your money is yours until you get the services/products for which you have made payment. In case of few unforeseen situations if we are unable to provide you the same for which you have made payment, we’ll refund the full amount to you within two working days. Depending upon the mode of payment, the refund amount may be reflected in your account within next two to three days.
Our ultimate responsibility is to provide 100% satisfaction to our clients. If for any reason, the client is not satisfied with our any service/product, our liability is to make 100% refund to the customers. However, the refund is subject to the terms and conditioned mentioned in the mutual agreement signed by both the party.
It depends upon the type of project and challenge levels. For example, we can develop and design a simple static website within 24 hours, but developing and designing a complex dynamic website takes longer time. The best quality websites normally takes six weeks for completion.
SEO by default is a long term process. It takes approximately six months to deliver best result in an SEO campaign. The gap between getting order from you and starting a digital marketing campaign is three to seven days for all normal cases. The interim gap is due to researching, planning, strategy building and A/B testing.
If you’ve a project on urgent basis to be completed earlier than the normal span of time. Let’s know how quickly you want your work to be completed. If we can do it quicker, we’ll let you know. However, for such projects, you’ve to pay extra charges. The amount of extra payment depends upon how much early you need your project to be completed.
Digital marketing, aka, online marketing or internet marketing is the mode of marketing of products or services through digital channels like search engines, social media, websites, emails, mobile apps etc.
Digital marketing strategy is a series of planned action through carefully selected channels that you need to follow for achieving the best result of your digital marketing campaign.
The top ten types of digital marketing are –
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM) and pay per click (PPC) marketing
- Social media optimization (SMO)
- Social media marketing (SMM)
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Mobile app marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Viral marketing
The top reasons why you should prefer digital marketing over all traditional modes are as follow:
- It’s the most cost effective as well as cheapest mode of marketing.
- It’s target oriented – you can target your audience with high accuracy and effectiveness only through digital marketing
- It’s highly measurable – you can seamlessly measure the reach of your marketing message, action taken by the prospects and the ROI generated through the marketing campaign. You can track each level of your marketing campaign.
- It’s the interactive mode of marketing – you can easily interact with your prospects through various channels where your marketing campaigns are lunched.
- It provides you with facilities that you can easily collect feedback from your customers and take further action in accordance.
- It facilitate you with inbound channels that your customers will start engagement with your products/services.
- Most importantly, conversion rate through digital marketing is many times higher than the traditional modes of marketing.
It depends upon how much surplus time you have, how quickly you can learn new things and how much you’re experienced in marketing and allied activities. If you’ve ample surplus amount of time beyond your regular business activities and adequate experiences in marketing, you may try.
Digital marketing agency comprises skilled and experienced professional for different types and level of marketing activities. Small and medium size businesses can’t afford for professionals for different sorts of digital marketing. Hiring an agency is less expensive for them. However, if you’re a owner of a large business, you may have a dedicated wing for digital marketing in your establishment.